Lifestyle Shake Salted Caramel
Here are some of the vital benefits of the Annique Shake:
- Antioxidants to help remove ageing and disease-causing free radicals from the body (Vitamins A,C,E and nicotinamide)
- Stress control with the perfect combination of B-vitamins to support your heart’s health
- Calcium absorption is supported by vitamin D3 and magnesium and is therefore ide for the aged or people who are restricted to indoor activities
- Increased metabolism with vitamin B-complex to increase energy levels and promote weightloss
- Reduces PMS and swelling during menstruation
- Gluten free
Available in four delicious flavours, namely strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and café crème.
Just remember to AVOID all refined carbohydrates (e.g. sugar, pasta, potatoes, rice, breads, cakes, cookies, chocolate etc.) and do not eat more than two fruit portions per day but ensure you eat lots of green leafy and red vegetables. Herbs could also benefit your weightloss program.
- Reduces PMS
- Boosts energy levels
- Curbs unhealthy cravings
- Boosts your health
- Vitamin and mineral supplement
- Suitable for all ages, including children and the elderly
- High in antioxidants
- Support during illness
- Safe for diabetics
Key active ingredients
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Nicotinamide B3
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Panthothenic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
Mix 15g (2 scoops) of Annique Lifestyle Shake with 150-250ml full cream milk or 150g full cream, plain yogurt – as a replacement of any regular meal during the day, or mix with water or any of Annique Rooibos herbal teas.
Only 227 kJ per serving (excl. milk)
*OptiFlora is very beneficial for good gut health.
If you experience stomach cramps or an upset stomach when changing over to the Annique Lifestyle Programme, take 2 OptiFlora after your shake to help your body adjust.
*Important Notice: We do not advise dieting during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.