Rooibos and Hemp Seed Tea
A health buzzword and one of the oldest domesticated crops known to man – hemp.
Hemp has been used by man for thousands of years for its health and healing properties. This natural pain relieving plant is the perfect addition to the Annique Rooibos and Herbs Tea Therapy range.
Hemp has so many health benefits:
Alleviates anxiety and depression
Anxiety and depression are among the most common and pervasive ailments people experience. Studies show that cannabis contains powerful neuro-protective properties and plays a major role in regulating emotional behaviour. These effects can be explained, in part, by the numerous components of hemp.
Hemp contains antioxidants that help repair cells and protect DNA from damage. It also happens to be a potent anti-inflammatory, which can help with brain swelling. Brain inflammation is a leading cause of depression and anxiety. By reducing inflammation, hemp allows the brain to heal itself and overcome damage from stress.
Eases symptoms of nausea
Many people, especially those undergoing chemotherapy, experience nausea on a regular basis. Hemp can help reduce nausea, it is easy on the stomach and increases appetite. This in turn can help prevent severe weightloss and the nausea associated with chemotherapy for cancer patients.
Rooibos and Hemp Seed Tea does not contain any THC, the product is however rich in Omegas 3 and 6.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Hemp Seed Tea
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Hemp seed (Cannabis sativa)
- Improves immune system
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Assists with high blood pressure levels
- Assists people with diabetes
- Eases symptoms of Colitis / Crohn’s disease
- Assists people with Post-operative pain
- Assists people with Depression / Anxiety / Stress / PTSD / Insomnia
- Assists with chronic inflammation