Rooibos and Ginger Tea
The benefits of ginger root are well known. It improves circulation and removes toxins from organs. Ginger also promotes digestion and is ideal for weightloss. Combine with Colon Cleanse tea and Green Rooibos tea to perfect the weightloss support programme.
Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, leading to premature ageing.
Annique’s Rooibos & Ginger tea (previously Detox tea) is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Ginger root (Zingiber Officinale)
- Treats ulcers
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties that could relieve symptoms of arthritis
- Weightloss – increases metabolism and improves fat digestion
- An immune booster and antioxidant
- Boosts and improves circulation
- Removes toxins from organs
- Assists with digestion, detox, nausea and motion sickness
Fights off and alleviates symptoms of colds and flu
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Ginger tea